Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcome (First Post)

Hey everyone!  How's it going?  That's good to hear.  Oh me?  I'm doing fine as well, thank you for asking.


So I'd like to start this post off by introducing you to "People Are Nice", the official blog of I Like Your Jacket (ILYJ).  I enjoy writing  the compliments for the site as much as I hope you enjoy reading them.


I Like Your Jacket screen shot


I've created this blog to add a little depth to the compliments of ILYJ, and bring forth many more amazingly genuine and kind aspects of the internet, and most importantly, the human race.  So brace yourself for jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, eye-popping kindness!  I once heard that kindness creates a ripple effect.  Well, if that's the case, then let's drop the largest mother loving rock in this pond of humanity and watch the kindness waves spread!


Sorry, I got a little carried away.  Generosity gets me so pumped up sometimes!  Stay tuned for more benevolence to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment